Position: MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (1)
Duty Station: Namche Bazar, SoluKhumbu District
“Khumbu Multipurpose Cooperative Limited” invites application from qualified, committed, dynamic and self driven Nepali citizens with a strong desire to work in community based organization to assists overall activities in implementing the mission and goals of the organization.
Required competencies, skills and qualifications
- Masters/Bachelor Degree in Management/ Business Administration/ Economics or any other relevant field from a recognized University. (Fresher’s can apply)
- Proficient in Written/Spoken English, Nepali and computer literate with working knowledge of office applications.
- Positive attitude with good understanding of civic, governance, economic and cultural issues in relation to rural community.
- Age not exceeding 27 years as of may 30, 2012.
- Cover Letter
- Updated Resume/CV
- Copies of all Academic Certificates
- Copies of Nepali Citizenship Certificates
- Two copies of PP size Photographs.
Management trainee will undergo comprehensive on-the-job training in overall activities of KMCL and will be developed as future officers of the organization in different branches upon a successful completion of the training.
Application with complete bio-data must reach on following address. Salaries and benefits will be as per “Khumbu Multipurpose Cooperative Limited” administrative and financial policies. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The organization reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
“Khumbu Multipurpose Cooperative Limited”
Maharajgunj, P.O.Box 2196
Phinjo Sherpa Sonam D. Sherpa
Chairman General Secratary
Phone: 98510 70 710 9851 104 104